Sunday, April 6, 2014

Megan's Cookbook Post 21

I'm really happy to say that I was able to make four recipes over the past two weeks like I said I would. After talking about my project in front of the class on Friday I began to freak out. My idea for my presentation was to talk about how food is important in families because it creates time with them that you might not have. I definetly need to think about my talk more in depth but I am a little bit relieved that I have an idea. Even though I'll be working on my talk over the next couple of weeks I'm definetly going to try and keep making recipes because I feel like I need just a few more. I'm nervous about my talk but I'm confident that it will be good. This week I made brocolli quiche, pork tacos with mango kiwi salsa, monkey bread, and chicken fried rice. These are some pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Megan these look so delicious! As for your talk, have you considered talking about food relative to culture? That is a very broad topic and you'd be able to cover a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this is so late! But that is a very good idea and I'll consider working at into my speech

    ReplyDelete