Sunday, March 23, 2014

Megan's Cookbook Post 20

I'm extremely disappointed to say that I didn't make any new recipes for my cookbook. I used to be excited to make new recipes but as the year has gone on I just want to eat dinner, do my homework, and go to bed. It's really hard for me to do this project right now becasue of lacrosse. Since practice takes up a good part of the day, it leaves me little room to cook and do homework. I know I've been saying this the last couple of weeks which is awful but I'm going to try my hardest in order to make several recipes during the next couple of weeks. I'm definitely feeling the pressure of needing to have a finished product by the end of this, and I ultimately hope that everything comes together as I imagine it will. I'm going to try and make at least four recipes before my next blog post. That's two recipes a week and I hope I'll be able to get that done. 

1 comment:

  1. It is sad to hear that you aren't motivated anymore but I completely understand why you feel that way - it's a lot to balance! Why don't you focus on just cooking on the weekends? Then you don't have to worry about everything that goes on during the week.

    ReplyDelete