Sunday, March 9, 2014

Megan's Cookbook Post 19

This week I wasn't able to make a new recipe. I had lacrosse conditioning every night and the research paper to write. I know that's not an excuse but that's some of the reasons I wasn't able to get to it. I'm staring to realize that I'm losing interest in my project. I don't want to not be interested but it's starting to be an ordeal and not enjoyable. This makes me sad because I picked this project thinking I was going to love it but in reality I don't. Lacrosse is starting up this week and it makes me nervous. Since I didn't play a winter sport I had tons of opportunities to make recipes. My fear is that I won't be able to find time during the week. I hope that by only having to write one blog post every two weeks it will help get my project in the right direction and ready to present by the time that we're supposed to be ready by. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe instead of focusing on creating your own recipes, look them up online or ask friends and family. This will save you a lot of time so that you can focus on cooking - which is the best part! You may want to change the project to be more like an experiment - seeing which recipes you like and which don't please your taste buds - or to one about culture - looking up recipes from all over the world. I hope you find a way to rekindle the fun in this project.

    ReplyDelete